Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
The promoter is Sentric Music Limited (company registration number is 05721428) whose registered office is 1st floor 29 Parliament Street, Liverpool L8 5RN and Utopia Music AG (company registration number 981637) whose registered office is Zählerweg 12 Zug, ZUG, 6300 (the “Promoter”).
Who may enter:
- This Promotion is open to any individual (or individuals if entering as a band), who have an Active Sentric Account (as defined below), aged eighteen (18) years or over. (“Entrants”). For the purposes of this Promotion, an “Active Sentric Account” shall mean an individual (or individuals entering as a band) who has a valid and operational 28 day publishing agreement account with Sentric Music Publishing Limited and have added five compositions to the account.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates and licensees of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may require proof of identity, age and eligibility at any time and a valid passport for entry into the Netherlands (any additional eligibility i.e. visa requirements, Covid 19 certifications and/or tests for travel will be the responsibility of the Entrant).
- No purchase of Promoter product(s) necessary to enter the competition.
- No bulk or third-party entries will be permitted.
Promotion entry period
- Start time and date: 9:00 GMT on 15th September 2022.
- Final closing time and date: 23.59 Midnight GMT on 28th September 2022.
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion:
A) Entrants must visit the ‘Opportunities’ section within their Active Sentric Account and click the relevant Promotion opportunity.
B) Entrants will be taken to a form in which they can use to submit their application; and
C) Entrant shall submit the Promotion Submission Form pursuant to the required details provided on the Promotion Submission Form.Entries that are incomplete or that cannot be clearly viewed or read will not be entered into the Promotion.
- The winners will be chosen from all valid entries received and judged by a panel of judges including Promoter employees and an independent professional who is qualified to judge the Promotion, using the criteria below (the “Winner(s)”).
- Promotion Submission Forms / Entrant must evidence in the application process that their musical career will benefit from attending the Event by detailing their planned or existing professional activity around the Event.
- Judging of all valid entries will take place between 29th September 2022 and 7th October 2022.
- Winner(s) will be notified after the applicable review period after the submission of their entry via the registered email address on the Entrants Active Sentric Account. The Winner(s) will then have 7 (seven) working days to accept the Prize. If the Winner(s) have not confirmed acceptance of the Prize to Promoter within this time frame, Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the alternative winner.
- Proof of photographic identity and proof of eligibility may be required in order to take up the Prize.
- The prize includes:
A) Economy return travel from any European airport to Amsterdam to attend the Event on or around 19th October 2022. Winner(s) will return to the airport which they departed from on Saturday 22nd September 2022. Hand luggage will be included only;
B) Full ADE PRO Pass to the Amsterdam Dance Event on 19th October 2022 through 23rd October 2022 (inclusive) (“Event”);
C) Standard accommodation for the duration of the period between 19th October 2022 to 22nd April 2022;
D) £600 (six hundred pounds) subsistence bursary for travel, food, sundries etc for the time the Winner(s) is in Amsterdam collectively, the (“Prize”).
- There are three (3) Prizes available for this Promotion. All Winner(s) will be expected to conduct themselves in a mature, responsible and professional manner when utilising the Prize.
- The Prize shall be booked and paid for by Promoter directly (in consultation with the Winner(s), however the subsistence bursary detailed at 14(d) shall be paid directly to the Winner(s) upon receipt of valid invoice from Winner(s).
- Travel insurance is NOT covered by the Promoter and will need to be purchased by the Winner(s). Furthermore in the event that the travel or accommodation booked by the Promoter is missed and/or abused by the Winner(s), no alternative or replacement travel or accommodation will be provided by the promotion.
- Subject to clauses 23 – 25 below, Promoter has no liability to or for the Winner(s) beyond organisation of and payment for the Prize.
- No other expenditure associated with the Prize will be provided by the Promoter.
- All elements of the Prize are non-changeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Third party terms and conditions may apply where applicable including but not limited to that of the airline, Event organiser and accommodation terms and conditions. Winner(s) will be expected to comply with any relevant third party terms and conditions. Any breach of third party terms and conditions will be the liability and responsibility of the Winner(s), along with any compensation for any such breach.
- Details of the Winner(s) which the Promoter is eligible by law to disclose will be available for 30 days from the closing date of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out above with the reference “SENTRIC ADE BURSARY FUND” with the relevant date.
- There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accept full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 24 and 25 will apply. References to the Promoter in these paragraphs (23, 24 and 25) include all Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
A) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
B) any changes to the Prize; and
C) any act or default of the Winner(s) and/or any third-party supplier; and
D) any personal injury to Winner(s) (subject to clause 23 above).
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
For the purposes of this Promotion UK Data Protection Legislation means any data protection legislation from time to time in force in the UK including the Data Protection Act 1998 or 2018 or any successor legislation.
- The Winner(s) acknowledges that there may be promotional activities surrounding the Promotion and agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration in relation to the Promotion.
English Law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.